*From:* k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] *On Behalf Of *"Terrell Prudé Jr."
*Sent:* April-29-08 9:04 AM
*To:* Support list for open source software in schools.
*Subject:* Re: [K12OSN] logging in as root

That page is now obsolete.  Better to just go to

  http://www.k12ltsp.org

and the download links that Les showed you will appear right on the home page.

--TP

Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate antivirus protection!

Jeremy Schubert wrote:

Thanks for the advice about the ELS version.  I went to

http://www.k12ltsp.org/download.html to get the Fedora version.  I assumed

that was the latest ver as it is the K12LTSP site.  Please direct me to an

alternate download.  Thanks.