Re: [K12OSN]Centos+USB+local printer... and sharing it

Rob Owens wrote:
Is ws099 in your /etc/hosts file or in dns?

It is in /etc/hosts, but that is pretty much default.

In my dhcpd.conf file, I believe I needed to add the line:

use-host-decl-names on;

This is on (and uncommented) in my /etc/dhcpd-k12ltsp.conf file.

This is a first, however, My first post in a long time that did not have important things mizpeld!

thx,
Scott S.