Re: [K12OSN] PDF file creation

Brian,

Check out PrimoOnline at http://online.primopdf.com/ .  They claim to support about 300 file types for converting to PDF.  You upload the file, and they email the PDF to you.

I have not tried them, nor have I read their terms of service.

David

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Brian Chivers <brian portsmouth-college ac uk> wrote:
I'm looking for a nice simple way for users to create pdf's from any type of file via nice simple web interface.

What I'd ideally like them to be able to do is upload the file and then either to be sent the resulting pdf to an email address or emailed a link where to download it from.

I did look at pdfcreator which looks OK but I'd have to install the virtual print driver on every machine which is doable but a web front end would make it so much easier :-)

Any idea's / pointers ??

Thanks
Brian