Re: [K12OSN] PDF file creation

That's the sort of thing but I'd like to be able to host it internally save our bandwidth a little :-)

Brian

David Whitmer wrote:
Brian,

Check out PrimoOnline at http://online.primopdf.com/ . They claim to support about 300 file types for converting to PDF. You upload the file, and they email the PDF to you.

I have not tried them, nor have I read their terms of service.

David