[K12OSN] usb wireless nics

Jeremy Schubert jschubert at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 17 00:55:03 UTC 2008

Thank you TP and Peter,

I’d like to try using TuxType and TuxMath.  My clients right now are XP.
Can I run those programs from within XP or do I need to boot the machine as
a thin client?  I’m very familiar with writing Windoze scripts, so I just
need to know if I have to share the .exe on the server box or something
else.  I can figure out the rest.

Thanks,

Jeremy