[K12OSN] usb wireless nics

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Jun 17 04:15:51 UTC 2008

There are windoze binaries of both applications. That will allow you to
install directly on the machine. Go here for everything:
http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/  then click on "Released Files" on
the right. The binaries are under the source code.

TuxMath is awesome! The kids get all fired up about it.

James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering
Local Net Solutions,LLC
http://www.localnetsolutions.com