[K12OSN] Why don't more schools use FOSS

Hello List,

I have thought the same thing. Why more schools are not receptive to FREE.
As stated here the powers that be in schools,small thinking,, things that
are free are no good. I was also told by an older gentleman,that follows
Linux as a hobby and is a world traveler that United States is so
'commercialized' that US would be the last country to flip to Linux. I'm
seeing he is very correct.

Take Care,

Barry Cisna