Re: [K12OSN] one year performance graphs and statistics for two server setups we use

Cacti already monitor SNMP. i was looking for the exact SNMP strings you might think help me monitor router's bottle-necks , NIC's IO buttle-necks, cpu wait for IO, squid wait for...
(actually, i monitor some hardware with SNMP. but i did not include it in the report.)

thanks :-)