[K12OSN]Solved:Centos+USB+local printer... and sharing it

An update, the USB local printing on a client is working. I had it set up correctly initially, and in troubleshooting, was quite surprised to put the printer back on the server and it still was failing. This printer has always been using a USB repeater (to use a longer cable), and that repeater died right about the time I started trying the printer on a client!

I connected the printer directly to the client and it works fine. I replaced the repeater, and the printer is working through it on the client now.

thx,
Scott S.