Re: [K12OSN] squidGuard install - no db.h file found

Jeremy Schubert wrote:

Thanks Chuck and Lucas and everyone else! Turns out I'm only going to use this to help monitor internet usage of my kids. I think I'm going back to
Ipcop.  It's a lot easier to deal with!

I think I mentioned this earlier, but people keep talking about compiling, so I'll ask again: why don't you just run 'yum install squidguard'?

Nils Breunese.