Re: [K12OSN] OT - Student Entered Attendance System

as a matter of fact I bet(being a web programmer) that you could just write a simple 'check-in/check-out' module for Moodle...

--Huck

Jay Pfaffman wrote:
Moodle knows what students are and has logging.  You could have
students log in to say that they were there (checking the IP of the
host).  How they'd say they were leaving is less obvious, but the
infrastructure that Moodle provides makes it a good starting point.