Re: [K12OSN] clients boot up to wrong xscreen with new EL5

http://www.mail-archive.com/ltsp-discuss lists sourceforge net/msg32457.html

Have fun!

-Rob

Barry R Cisna wrote:
Hello List,

I know this has been discussed sometime,back, but I can not remember what
the fix is for this. After doing doing fresh installs of EL5 to all of our
K12ltsp servers, most all of the thin clients are booting up to screen 3(
Windows terminal server). I can of course do an CTL-ALT-F1,,and I get the
K12ltsp server just like I should. I do remember there is some sort of
timeout value you can add someplace to let the k12ltsp server search
longer to use the first screen. We never had this prob with previous
versions of FCx.
Here is a paste of the lts.conf file:
        USE_XFS            = N
	LOCAL_APPS         = N