Re: [K12OSN] video presentation

Jeremy Schubert wrote:

So, my questions are, can I turn the headless computer into a Centos box and display the power point on that?
Yes, although you should probably elaborate on how the TVs are connected.

 Can Open Office display Power
Point presentations?
Yes.

Can I script Open Office from the command line?
Yes, although it depends on what exactly you want to script.

Can I write a script on a Linux box that would grab the Power Point presentation from a shared directory on a Windows server and then run the show on the Linux box?
Yes.

Peter