Re: [K12OSN] Samba/LDAP Installer docs down

Robert Moskowitz wrote:
Re-opened this effort, yet again, now that Centos 5.2 is out and I bought a few new drives...

http://www.vcsvikings.org/docuwiki/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/  gives:

The connection has timed out

The server at www.vcsvikings.org is taking too long to respond.

Can someone point me to a working site for the docs?

No, I don't have those docs, but I have some of my own that work for CentOS 5.1 and 5.0:

	http://fossvi.googlepages.com/centos-5.x-smbldap-fix

                        - Mark Twain

| John Lucas                MrJohnLucas gmail com               |
| St. Thomas, VI 00802      http://mrjohnlucas.googlepages.com/ |
| 18.3°N, 65°W              AST (UTC-4)                         |