Re: [K12OSN] nic bonding -what mode are you using

I think it was either Nils, Jim, or James...
I tried once and ended up with LOTS of vague syslog errors so I stopped...

Plan on trying again this year when I install on the new server.

--Huck

Barry R Cisna wrote:
Hello All,

Could we get some postings on what nic bonding mode people here are
using in the k12ltsp enviornment along with what nics and what kinda
gotchas you run into when setting up your particular bonding scheme?
Etherchannell or IEEE802.3ad.
Just curious. Maybe also post if you done any actual throughput
tests,even if very primitive. What kind of switches you use,and what you
done to the switches config to enhance your bonding setup. I read a post
sometime back someone had six nics per server bonded! Talk about super
geekie,,:)

Take Care,
Barry Cisna