Re: [K12OSN] Samba/LDAP Installer docs down

As I reported earlier, my web server crashed....but thanks to the Way Back
Machine I was able to find a cached copy and was able to replicate the
wiki in a few hours and post it on the Ubuntu Wiki site
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SmbLdapInstaller   This is where the docs will
live from now on.  :-)  Hope that helps!