[K12OSN] latest Flash 9,0,115,0 : slow in ltsp

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:12:42 UTC 2008

I think I have this problem. Flash videos have become very choppy.

How did you instal 9.0.48.0? I have downloaded the tar.gz installer, but
every time I try to install it complains please enter a valid installation
path. I have been entering /usr/lib/firefox and variations on that. What am
I missing?