[K12OSN] CentOS 5 + LTSP 4.2 USB problem

Meelis Mihhailov meelis at nlib.ee
Thu Mar 13 08:11:10 UTC 2008

This is a good question! I had an understanding that there is "ready to use"
K12LTSP for CentOS 4 and over looked this 5EL version. Silly me!

Also forgot about the Local Device Access thing. I had read it before but as
I used FC releace I did not need it as it worked out of the box.

Thanks for pointing this out Nils. I'll give 5EL a try :)

Meelis