[K12OSN] Changing Jobs, email changing as well

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Mar 20 15:13:14 UTC 2008

Well for all of you who know me from these lists at the end of the month I am changing
jobs to go work at our local hospital.  I will no longer be directly involved in the
schools.  The new place is 110% a Microsoft shop so I'll be having less time to mess
with Linux.  Hopefully I'll be able to bring some Linux in over time, but it will be a
long process.

So I will be removing this email address from the lists and hopefully signing up with my
home address soon.  So anyone looking to get a hold of me in the future can contact
jim at kronebusch.com.

Thanks,

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department