[K12OSN] Changing Jobs, email changing as well

Travis Smith tsmith at geneseeschools.org
Thu Mar 20 15:14:30 UTC 2008

Congrats on the new job!

>>> "Jim Kronebusch" <jim at winonacotter.org> 03-20-08 11:13 AM >>>
Well for all of you who know me from these lists at the end of the
month I am changing
jobs to go work at our local hospital.  I will no longer be directly
involved in the
schools.  The new place is 110% a Microsoft shop so I'll be having less
time to mess
with Linux.  Hopefully I'll be able to bring some Linux in over time,
but it will be a
long process.

So I will be removing this email address from the lists and hopefully
signing up with my
home address soon.  So anyone looking to get a hold of me in the future
can contact
jim at kronebusch.com.

Thanks,

Jim Kronebusch