[K12OSN] Repository Files Damaged/Outdate

Nils Breunese nils at breun.nl
Thu Mar 20 21:03:16 UTC 2008

Anthony Luscre wrote:

> My repo files are all damaged and/or pointing to outdated sources,
> so YUM, Add Programs, etc. will not work.
> Would it possible for some to send me copy of their's and I could
> completely replace mine?
>
> My version info: 2.6.18-1.2257.fc5smp

You seem to be running (K12LTSP based on) Fedora Core 5. Fedora Core 5
reached End of Life on June 29th last year: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2007-May/msg00000.html
  You could upgrade to K12LTSP 6, but note that Fedora Core 6 has also
already reached End of Life. The only version of K12LTSP that is based
on a currently supported distribution is K12LTSP 5EL, which is based
on CentOS 5.

Nils Breunese.