[K12OSN] sambaSamAccount

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 19:28:51 UTC 2008

>  smbldap-populate will create initial settings based upon your
>  smbldap.conf

Well, I meant samba puts the values into ldap when you run the command
smbldap-useradd.  As understand it smbldap-populate is run only once
at the beginning (hopefully).    I just applied a .diff  Andres
Toomsalu wrote to 0.9.1 smbldap-useradd and the values get in.  I have
to test the joining later.

http://www.unixresources.net/linux/lf/56/archive/00/00/14/60/146070.html

Hopefully it will work out.

Thanks,