[K12OSN] All the clients became German???

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 02:52:41 UTC 2008

We actually solved the mystery. One of my seniors who helps me administer
the lab had downloaded a new config file, but hadn't noticed that it changed
the default keyboard to German. He was pretty embarrassed, but given how
much work he does and how seldom he makes mistakes, I'm more amused than
annoyed.

Thanks for the ideas, though.

Todd