[K12OSN] firefox --no-restore ?

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:55:10 UTC 2008

>  I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question correctly.  When you
>  click on either "Restore Session" or "Start New Session" you are not
>  creating a new profile.

I know.  Launching firefox witht he -p switch will create a new
profile.  I just wanted to be specific and say that I didn't want
this.

>  browser.sessionstore.enabled setting to false.  Of course, this removes
>  the feature altogether, including if the browser crashes rather than
>  being closed by the teacher.

Yep, I'm aware of this too.    I don't really want to do that
either....just want to disable it once.

Hopefully that info is stored in a file that I can delete with a
script that then calls firefox.  The teacher can excecutel that
instead with FL_TT.

Thanks,
Peter