[K12OSN] Changing Jobs, email changing as well

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 18:45:07 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Jim Kronebusch <jim at winonacotter.org> wrote:
> Well for all of you who know me from these lists at the end of the month I am changing
>  jobs to go work at our local hospital.  I will no longer be directly involved in the
>  schools.  The new place is 110% a Microsoft shop so I'll be having less time to mess
>  with Linux.  Hopefully I'll be able to bring some Linux in over time, but it will be a
>  long process.

Good luck Jim. I know I will miss your pioneering work. You are always
one of the first to be brave enough to try new stuff and squish the
bugs. If you haven't already read this I recommend it even though it
doesn't fit your situation exactly.
http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Dealing_With_Uncooperative_Tech_Staff

--
Robert Arkiletian