Re: [K12OSN] configure instructions

Marc Fromm wrote:

I tried to configure the required files that will allow a box to find
and boot from the LTSP server. In our building DHCP is already running
thus the current LTSP server is configured with specific system entries
associated by MAC addresses.

Below are all the config files that I could locate that assosciate with
booting a terminal. These are the configurations that are beyond the
install that require specific information. I think the big difference is our LTSP server will only boot systems that it is told to boot, based on
all the config file settings.

[snip]

If your LTSP server has 2 NIC it would be so much easier to just attach your clients to 1 of them and let the LTSP server do DHCP for your clients. You can use the other NIC to connect the LTSP server to the rest of your network (to provide internet access for the clients for instance) and you should be good to go.

Nils Breunese.