Re: [K12OSN] Userful Linux/discoverstation

I used Groovix.com last year. They have FLOSS scripts that worked very well. We did have a problem with static discharges changing the identity of the mice/keyboards but that can be fixed with udev rules. Look for multiseat X in Google.

I do not know how you could stick in 20 on one server that way. We used 1 AGP and 5 PCI video cards to get six per server. Heating is an issue with so many cards side by side. I think thin client is a better tool in most cases if you can use the $100 client on the back of a monitor. You may still need thick clients for full screen video etc.