[K12OSN] configurations ???

I installed k12ltsp from the centos iso file.
Are there any clear instructions on how to configure the server to boot
system based on Mac address?

The instructions from this page (http://k12ltsp.org/server.html) are
missing details. I have followed them and the system displays the
"option root-path" missing error and "kill init" message.

I suspect the dhcp.conf file is not configured correctly. After
installing the centos k12ltsp the dhcp.conf file had nothing in it.

Marc