[K12OSN] Firefox doesn't print flash

We are piloting this new writing program called MYACCESS that is webbased and uses flash but was surprised when the kids went to print results it wouldn't print the swf object. I looked into and seems like this is a bug in Firefox. Do you guys know of any working solutions or should I try out Opera? I will try Firefox3 in a minute to see if it has same behavior.

Travis

Sorry if you get this twice but I believe it bounced the first time.

Scanned by GenNET AV out