Re: [K12OSN] Excessive collisions cripple network -- Suggestions for solutions

I'm curious as well...I've had nothing but great service from them..(although at times I feel their 'monthly deals' are a little hokey)

--Huck

David Trask wrote:
"Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>
writes:
I used to recommend Amer.com's SR48G2i (US $995).  Unfortunately, not
only do they not make that model anymore, but I've also found that the
company is somewhat less than trustworthy.  They made promises to us
that, once they thought they had our money, they demonstrated no
willingness to keep.

Can you elaborate a little?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director