Re: [K12OSN] Fatal server error: No screens found

Thank you for all the replies so far. It turns out the video card in the new system is Nvidia. When we changed the video driver to Nvidia in the GUI, the X doesn't work on the server and reset to its original default driver (which is ATI.) We choose the VESA driver which display the server GUI correctly but the display issue still exists with the new client. How can we install and include the Nvidia driver in our K12LTSP v6 without causing the conflict with the ATI.

Thanks in advance for your reply,