[K12OSN] Fatal server error: No screens found

Hung Phan phanh at canby.k12.or.us
Wed May 7 00:07:02 UTC 2008

Thank you for all the replies so far. It turns out the video card in
the new system is Nvidia. When we changed the video driver to Nvidia
in the GUI, the X doesn't work on the server and reset to its original
default driver (which is ATI.) We choose the VESA driver which display
the server GUI correctly but the display issue still exists with the
new client.
How can we install and include the Nvidia driver in our K12LTSP v6
without causing the conflict with the ATI.

Thanks in advance for your reply,