[K12OSN] Open Office Impress Handouts

The students are doing a unit involving presentations and wanted to print handouts instead of all the slides. Seemed simple enough except that all it prints is a blank page or two, no matter what user or printer. Any ideas or thoughts as to where I might find a solution to this? I can print normal just fine, it's just the handouts pages. Should I try a different version of OOo or StarOffice? Thanks.

Levi

<<winmail.dat>>