Re: [K12OSN] Open Office Impress Handouts

>>> "Kemp, Levi" <lnkemp bolivar k12 mo us> 05-08-08 11:45 AM >>>
   The students are doing a unit involving presentations and wanted to print handouts instead of all the slides. Seemed simple enough except that all it prints is a blank page or two, no matter what user or printer. Any ideas or thoughts as to where I might find a solution to this? I can print normal just fine, it's just the handouts pages. Should I try a different version of OOo or StarOffice? Thanks

Hi Levi, I just opened up a students presentation and printed handouts successful with 2.0 and off a new Ubuntu 8.04 box that I think had 2.4 on it. Maybe its like Doug said and has a video or weird graphic. I went to file - print - options - and selected handouts and printed to an hp 4200 laser printer.