[K12OSN] OT - Cell phones

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed May 14 16:02:10 UTC 2008

Use in the halls okay, but NOT in the classrooms...

that's our policy...but we're a smaller 250 student parochial high
school...and the bullying issue is much larger than 'text
messaging'...if the dude/ette has your cell #...well go change it and
don't give it out to every tom, dick and sally?

2 cents worth.