[K12OSN] OT: Big Brother

Is anybody doing filtering that logs blocked pages with user  info?
I'm finding some schools have an interest in this but I don't know
what "just works".    Personally I would think that an identd type of
setup that passes UID to a filter would be more acceptable than a user
login at browser launch.  Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Peter