Re: [K12OSN] Fedora 9 LTSP install guide, walkthrough, manual...

Dagfinn Stangeland wrote:

I'm struggling with setting up a Fedora LTSP server.
Does anyone know of a final F9 resource for installation and setup of LTSP? What i find floating around seems to written a while ago and seems to be meant for beta and testing versions of Fedora and LTSP.

You might want to try https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/ for LTSP installation instructions on Fedora. If you're looking for a ready to go K12LTSP setup I suggest taking a look at the CentOS 5 based K12LTSP 5EL: http://k12ltsp.org/

Nils Breunese.