Re: [K12OSN] OT: Query - Top Five Laptops

Terrell Prudé Jr. wrote:

Or if you just want things to work out of the box w/ no fuss. :-) Right now, Intel does that. You're right, it ain't the Ferrari...it's
the Honda Accord.  Remember that we're talking about a *student* laptop
here, not a gaming machine.

You should probably be specific about which intel video chips you like. I always thought the older versions were pretty bad and don't have any experience with the newer ones.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com