[K12OSN] ltsp, subnets, dhcpd.conf

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue May 20 18:54:45 UTC 2008

where ONLY your thin clients are plugged into the same switch as ETH0...

if you are using them as dual-boot machines.. i.e. windows on the SCHOOL
network...and then as LTSP clients on the edubuntu server...then just
get layout like this:

                 ---- ETH1 --- SWITCH from school
EDUBUNTU SRV
                 ----  switch  ---- ETH0 --- SWITCH to all computers

then take the wire from ETH0 and plug it into the school switch when you
need the windows component on THEIR DHCP server..

*shrugs*  ghetto poor-mans' solution with minimal configuration

--Huck