[K12OSN] M2NPV motherboard and PXE

Any advice?  I'm having trouble getting a Asus M2NPV motherboard to connect to a K12LTSP server (CentOS 5).  PXE gets an IP fine, but when it tries to run DHCP the second time it fails with an undetected network card.  I've booted to a live cd and it is using the forcedeth driver fine so I added NIC=forcedeth to /tftpboot/lts/pxe/pxelinux.cfg/config.  Doing that I get an "ERROR! dhcpd failed!" after it loads the forcedeth module.  Suggestions?

--thx
--joe