[K12OSN] glib-devel-1.2.10-23.fc6.rpm

Greetings & Felicitations!
does anybody know where I can obtain glib-devel-1.2.10-23.fc6.rpm, or if you
have this specific rpm, could you please email it to me?
The closest that I have found is
http://rpm.sh-linux.org/rpm-fc6/extras/RPMS/sh4/glib-devel-1.2.10-23.fc6.sh4.rpm
but the server on which is resides is perpetually down.
--
Regards
Martin Woolley

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster bgfl org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation