Re: [K12OSN] M2NPV motherboard and PXE

The reason why it's failing is quiet simple:  the linux kernel that you are PXE booting does not contain the driver for the NIC that you are using. I doubt that going with Etherboot will provide any better result.

How do you correct this? You have 2 options:

  1. Find or built a kernel and initrd image that contains the driver for the NIC in question.
  2. Use a different NIC that is supported.