Re: Rép. : [K12OSN] printers

Marc Fromm wrote:

One printer is an HPLJ3200. The other printer is an HPDeskJet6940 which is not in the list of printer drivers in cups. HP directs me to a site with a file called HPLIP. HPLIP is not currently installed on the server thus I know my driver list is not from that.

HPLIP (HP Linux Imaging and Printing) is used by CUPS. If HPLIP is not installed, you can install it: yum install hplip

Nils Breunese.