Re: [K12OSN] CentOS + USB devices

David Hopkins wrote:

For USB thumb drives, what is the Fuse group?

In looking at the latest docs for ltsp on ltsp.org's wiki, it seems
that this might not be needed.  but for my systems, I had to create a
user group called fuse and add all my users to it so that the drives
were automounted correctly. Since it worked, I've kept adding users to
this group.

Fuse should be part of the main kernel now, but if not CentOS should
be similar to http://www.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LtspFS#Installing_FUSE_on_Fedora_Core

Running K12LTSP 5EL, I did not need to install fuse myself or add any users to the fuse group. It just works.

Nils Breunese.