Re: [K12OSN] Virtualized Windows on K12LTSP

All the VMMs  you mentioned are capable of running Windows XP.    You can't go wrong with  vmware, though. Its well proven and well supported.  Virtualbox is also a suitable solution though  host network  bridging requires a little bit of elbow grease.  QEMU, IMHO, is still a work in progress.   Not sure how well Xen supports Windows but I've read that it works.