[K12OSN] Virtualized Windows on K12LTSP

Hi Nils,

If you like I'd be happy to try and setup an installer for you,for the
app you are trying to get to work via wine.All you would need to do is
simply zip the directory that the app resides in: C:\Program Files
\Appxyz and send this and i can build an installer for it. It's worth a
try anyways. If you have the oldie moldie cd that the app came on( which
disappears about 2 days after the app is installed),,:),you could zip
that and I can build the installer for you from that. May be worth a try
for you anyways? I'm not real smart but I've had a lot of experience!

Take care,

Barry Cisna