[K12OSN] dhcpd failed

Marc Fromm Marc.Fromm at wwu.edu
Wed May 28 17:16:21 UTC 2008

There is another dhcp server on the network for windows machines to get
an IP that is why I am running the ltsp by assigning MAC addresses to
IPs.

The client is connecting to my ltsp server since I see the mac address
in the message log using tail -f.

I just tried a third system and it works just fine like the first.

I am assuming it is the NIC in th system that fails, even though the NIC
worked fine when the box was a windows system.