Re: [K12OSN] Client Booting

You'll have to give us more details about what happens when the clients try to boot in order for us help you. Do the clients get an IP address from the server? Do they get a kernel? What errors are you seeing? Etc.

Peter

Patrick Worcester wrote:
If we are unable to get our clients to boot from the server machine, what are some settings we can change on the server machine to enable the clients to boot from it? We have successfully pinged from client to server and from server to client through the hub.