[K12OSN] Centos bug + Marvell onboard NIC

Scott,

This does not really help you out one bit, but about one year ago I
updated an fc3 K12ltsp server to fc5 k12ltsp, and one of the dual
onboard intel nics (don't remember the number) showed up as a wonky
number after the update and also did not work same as yours.I wound up
doing a fresh install of fc5 k12ltsp at the time to remedy the prob.
>From reading lots of similar posts since then it seems a kernel update
you want to keep your fingers crossed as you reboot the server after the
kernel update:) Since then I have made up my mind to stay with whatever
kernel comes with the original distro.Period. Nine times out of ten
updates to kernel will go Ok, but when something goes amiss on a
production server you are then really working against the clock.

Take Care,

Barry Cisna