 returns 192.168.0.100

Hope that helps

Lewis

On May 27, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Marc Fromm wrote:

On our working LTSP server the entry use-host-decl-names is commented
out in the dhcpd.conf file. I uncommented the entry on the LTSP server
that is not printing and set it to on. I then restarted dhcpd and cups,
but printing still does not work to a locally attached printer.

-----Original Message-----
From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On
Behalf Of Rob Owens
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 3:50 AM
To: Support list for open source software in schools.
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] CentOS + USB devices

On my system, I needed to set:

use-host-decl-names on;

in dhcpd.conf for the section where the printer-attached workstations
reside.  Give that a try and restart dhcp.

-Rob

Marc Fromm wrote:
All my systems have a DHCP reservation, as listed in the example
below.
My setup is a frsh install of the latest K12LTSP CentOS 5 EL.
Was there something to select during the install?
vi dhcpd-k12ltsp.conf
host finaid70 {
               hardware ethernet 00:B0:D0:C3:0C:A6;
               fixed-address 140.160.xxx.xxx;