[K12OSN] vnc access via web browser

Has anyone setup vnc access to a server via web browser using the java client that vnc provides? I've got the stock "vnc-server launched via xinetd tied into gdm", so that a user with a dedicated vnc client can just point the client at the server, port 5900-5905 (each port being a different resolution), and get the gdm login screen (thanks for this brilliant bit of packaging, Eric). But I'd like to further simplify the process by also making access available via browser using the java client pieces. I've seen examples online of /etc/xinetd.d/vncts files showing not just the parts launching Xvnc for port 5900-5905, but also launching 'vnc_inetd_httpd' for ports 5800-5805. But I don't have, on my K12LTSP-EL5/CentOS5 box, any such file. The RealVNC website mentions that their package, which I think is the one CentOS uses, includes a small webserver for providing access via the java client, but doesn't say much about what the actual file is. Any suggestions?

Peter